A product is sold-out, when will it be back on the webshop?
It is possible that a product variety is temporarily sold-out. When the item is back in stock we will directly change the inventory on the webshop. Do you have special wishes or you’d like to be updated when there is a restock please let us know: [email protected]
How do I place an order?
Choose your item, choose if needed the right size and click on the cart. The product will be placed in your shopping card. Is your basket filled with all your needs then you can click on the cart button on the top rightsize of the webshop. You can follow the payment steps to place your order. After the order is placed and payed you’ll receive the confirmation e-mail of the order and the payment. If you ordered on a working day before 16:00, your order will be picked and delivered at Bpost the same day.
If you got any problems during the ordering process don’t hesitate to ask for help: [email protected]
Which payment methods are available?
DBSTF Shop got different payment methods, it’s possible to pay with iDeal, Visa, MasterCard, Bancontact/MrCash, PayPal and Wire transfer.
How can I control my payments?
If you login on the webshop, click ’My Account’ and you’ll see all the orders inclusive the unpaid ones.
Can I change my payment method?
Yes you can! Login via ‘My Account’, click on ‘Pay Now’ behind outstanding invoice and follow the steps.
Questions about your order?
We request to make your question via ‘My Account’ and then ‘tickets’ The question that we’ll receive will be automatically attached to the order and data which will make it easier for us to help you out.
How long will it take before I receive my parcel?
Bpost will do everything to be sure that your parcel will be as soon as possible delivered at your home. When you ordered before 16:00, your parcel will be provided the same day to Bpost.
What are the shipment costs?
The shipment costs will be visible when you select the country at the payment of the order. We do our best to keep the shipment costs low as possible.
How can I track my order?
If you ordered before 16:00 on a working day then we send your parcel the same day. You’ll find in your order confirmation the track&trace link. With this link you can follow your parcel.
Didn’t you get any confirmation e-mail or the status of your parcel is unclear, please feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] We’ll check your status ASAP and will do everything for clearness about your order.
My package did not arrive, what now?
Be sure the first thing you’ll do is to check the track&trace status. If you did not get any proper answer then the best option is to send us a e-mail. [email protected]
My package was sent to the wrong address ,what now?
You are the one that fills in the address data at the order procedure. All responsibilities are for your own that the address is right!
If an order may be undelivered due a wrong address or wrong personal data then we don’t take the blame for it.
The costs for any remand will be passed for the costumer.
What is the policy for remands?
In the case you’re not happy with the received product or the product does not reach the expectations it is possible to remand your product to DBSTF Shop. This must be happen within 14 days of the invoice date.
You can change the product for something else or you can ask for a refund or a shop credit.
1. The best way to inform us about your dissatisfaction is to fill in the ticket that can be found at ‘My Account’ and then ‘Tickets’. With this manner we have directly all of your data and invoice number so we can help you right away. Option 2 is to mail us at [email protected] with your question and needs. Be sure you’ll add your invoice number and personal data for a smooth settlement.
2. We stand ready to assist you in case you want to change the item in another color, design or size. If we can help you with some advice, we will do of course.
3. If you don’t want to remand and you’d like to have a refund or shop-credit, please let us now.
4. Complaints about production errors or failures should be reported immediately after you received your goods.
5. Remands must be exactly the same as you received them. Articles must be unused and must have the original labels and packing.
6. Inside Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and France we’ll not charge any extra costs for any remand. If you ask you’ll get the retour-ticket to send your parcel back. For remands the costumer has to pay the shipping costs for a new consignment.
7. Pay attention: for the remand outside this four countries wil be charged a consolation fee for sending a return label.
8. Incorrect delivery or incomplete deliveries will DBSTF Shop naturally assume the shipping costs in order to provide the correct delivery. Let us know if there is something lacking in the order or a faulty product is delivered.
Exception: The customer remains responsible at all times for the entry of his right person and address.
Incorrect entry and related non-delivery and return shipment DBSTF Shop will not be liable for the costa of re-shipment. In consultation with the customer, a fee will be agreed.
I returned my order asked for a refund but have not received a credit note?
No worries. We still have not received your remand. You can reach refund of the purchase price to expect the money within 5 days your account.